If you want to return an item purchased on mi-tu Online shop, you have 14 days from the date received of your order to do so.
To return items, you must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged and unused, with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
- Footwear and accessories must be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, where provided, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- When trying on footwear, please take care not to mark the soles or damage the shoe box.
- Product on clearance and accessories (exclude scarf and bag) are also non-returnable.
Please take care when trying on your purchases and return them in the same condition you received them.
We gladly accept returns within 14 days of receipt for most items in new condition. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
If you want to return an item purchased on MI-TU online, please contact our customer service email@example.com (Working hour: Mon - Fri 09:00 - 18:00).We will get back to you within 24 hours. Your patience will be highly appreciated.
Returns will be processed within 14 days upon receipt of your package. The refund will be issued to your mi-tu online shop credit.
Your store credit will expire half year from the month that the activity is carried out. For example, if you earned the points on Jan 01 2020, it would expire on July 01, 2020.
Note: Refunds will be initiated for items only, other fees like shipping charges are non-refundable.
These are the options for returning your merchandise:
By mi-tu retail shops:
- Shop A & B, G/F, No.15 Pak Sha Road, Causeway Bay
- Shop 480, New Town Plaza, Phase 1, Shatin
- Shop G8, PopCorn, Tseung Kwan O
- Shop 1006A, Level 1, Yoho Mall I, Yuen Long
- Shop G82, G/F, Telford Plaza 1, Kowloon Bay
- Shop no. 15, G/F, Fashion World, Site 2, Whampoa Garden
- Shop 008, G/F, Cityplaza, 18 Taikoo Shing Road, Hong Kong
- Return address : 16/F, Royal Commercial Centre, Parkes Street, Jordan, Kowloon, H.K
Customers are responsible for sending and paying for shipping costs for returning their item(s).
Hayman Limited reserves the right to make the final decision in case of any disputes.
- Two exchange requests cannot be made for the same order at the same time, and each request can include up to 5 items.
- If the purchaseditem is out of stock, the exchange option will not be displayed.
- Buyers are responsible for shipping costs.
- The store credit has a one-year validity period from the date of delivery, and it will automatically expire after the expiration date.
- The store credit will be automatically credited to your online store account and notified by email.
- The store credit is only applicable to online shop use.
- The store credit is only applicable to deduction of regular-priced items.
- The store credit is non-exchangeable for cash, non-transferable, and there is no redemption or refund.
- Once the store credit is used, if the order is abandoned or canceled, the store credit will not be returned to the account.
- In case of any disputes, mi-tu reserves the right of final decision.